Adfenix has recently improved the Result page to help you maximize your sales.
On the Result page, you can:
- Have an in-depth overview of the performance of the campaign.
- Invite your seller to the Result page so that they can follow up the campaign performance.
- Print the report.
Here´s how what some of the metrics on the Result mean:
Traffic to property page:
- Social media ads: All traffic that is generated by ads on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Others: The reason why we have chosen to categorize some traffic in the category "Other" is because, very rarely, do they end up among the top five in-sources to the real estate site. This is usually traffic generated from blogs or other sites with less traffic.
- Internal traffic: All traffic generated from your own agency website for ex. corcoran.com
- Portals: All traffic generated from property portals.
- Search Engine: The people who arrived at the property page came there through Search Engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Comments: The number of comments the ad has received.
- Reactions: The number of reactions the ad has received. A reaction is a response to a Facebook ad in which a person chooses one of several emoticons (Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry) to indicate their feelings about the content of the ad.
Note: When printing the report, in order to get the best look for the report, you need to have "Background Graphics" checked and "Headers and Footers" unchecked.
Learn more about Adfenix's new Result page: https://www.adfenix.com/newsroom/maximize-your-sales-with-adfenixs-new-results-page