When you click Create campaign in the publication email and you are encountered by a blank page, it may be because of:
- You are using an old version of your web browser.
- You are using Internet Explorer.
- The listing has changed in your internal system after it has been listed for sale.
- You need to clear the cache on your web browser and restart it.
A good way to make sure it's not one of the above is to use Google Chrome as your default browser. Ad-Block must be disabled to edit ad.
How to clear cache in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of your address bar.
- Choose Moore tools and Clear browsing data.
- Choose time range. Select All time. These checkboxes should be ticked: Browsing history, Download history, Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data.
- Click on the Clear browsing data button.
- Close down the browser and open it and try opening the link again.
If the pages says Something went wrong, please contact Adfenix Support and provide us with the link to the listing on your website so that we have that information when we do the troubleshooting.